About Bradley’s Labor & Employment Practice Group
Our Labor and Employment team has extensive experience helping our clients resolve disputes both in and out of the courtroom. We are proud to work with a large and diverse group of local, regional, and national clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, mining, media, transportation, restaurant and food services, education, temporary and permanent staffing, and many others. The team’s experience includes:
- Litigating matters involving discrimination, noncompetition, and contract claims, as well as complex employee compensation and selection issues.
- Handling disputes of all sizes, including class actions and Fair Labor Standards Act collective actions.
- Representing clients in mediations and arbitrations before federal and state courts and administrative agencies throughout the
- United States, including the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission.
- Guiding clients in complex interactions with unions, including during strikes or organization attempts.
- Counsel on how to address and prevent unionization, including recommendations for policies, practices, and activities designed to improve communications and relationships with employees.
- Counseling clients on a variety of issues related to managing their employees and operations.
- Drafting policies and procedures, employment agreements, employee handbooks, and immigration petitions.
- Providing training to executives, managers, and supervisors.
- Counseling clients in the midst of issues that create the potential for liability, such as disciplinary actions, terminations, requests for leave, and requests for disability accommodation.
We are mindful of the challenges that companies face in today’s litigious environment, and we are committed to providing our clients not only with cost-efficient services, but also long-lasting partnerships built on a deep knowledge of our clients’ day-to-day operations.
For more information about Bradley’s Labor & Employment group, please visit bradley.com.